Click the Map below for more details
Note: pypilot is still in the experimental stages.
pypilot is an open source marine autopilot.
- Included in the popular Open Plotter Chart plotter system for raspberry pi
- Tested with success on ocean passages from the virgin islands to Maine.
- Automatic sensor calibration
- Steering modes:
- Apparent Wind
- True Wind
- Communicates both signalk and nmea0183
- Integrates with OpenCPN
- Good performance with low power consumption
- Remote Control, and network control (smartphone control)
- Modular design, ensures reusability, and easily modified.
Finally, a liberated autopilot!